View Single Post
      10-11-2018, 12:51 AM   #7
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
Rep
Drives: 340i

Yea I have plenty of people in NJ try to pick fights with me on the highway for no apparent reason, I'll be on the center lane going with the flow of traffic which is generally about the speed limit or not moving at all because it NJ and have people pass a dozen car all with sisufficent gaps and try to cut in front of me with no signal. My sister states people just target the expensive car expecting them more likely to relent.

As for the police I never been bother with my BMW, my 85 Monte Carlo SS and Mustang draw a ton more attention from the Police Force.

Edit
I do recall one incident with my BMW where a Focus ST try to illegally pass me from the parking lanes at a traffic light. Unfortunately for him I had more power and prevented him, a cop pulled out and I pulled to the shoulder while the Focus ST speeded away and the cop said "do you always drive like that" I said I was preventing him from illegally passing me "Cop said If I let him he would have pulled him over" I told him what preventing him from pulling the other vehicle over who just ignore a police siren and speeding off going 30miles above the speed limit in a commercial zone. Cop became quite and left.

Last edited by NormanConquest; 10-11-2018 at 12:57 AM..
Appreciate 0