View Single Post
      03-01-2017, 03:10 PM   #17
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsvetanVR View Post
Same colour combo as mine! Congratulations!
And yes, it gets ridiculous amount of attention anywhere I drive it! Only one in my country, so I guess it makes sense.
Mine is still stock, except for switching to Michelin PSS 245 in front and 265 in the back - massive difference from the 225/255 original Contis...

Was also considering Cayman, then Boxster S for the open-top experience and then I stumbled upon this one and bought it in a heartbeat!
Thank you! I was originally looking for Imola Red/Black, but I'm absolutely in love with AW/IR. It's such an interesting combo and really accentuates the Z's crazy character lines.

Currently running P-Zero all seasons, so I know the car has plenty more to give!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanne View Post
Awesome car mate, a few things to take care of, but that will only get you more aquatinted with the ///M. I have zero doubts this will become your fave car, and i know thats saying something in your lineup.

Congrats on discovering a very well kept secret!

Thanks for the kind words! You're absolutely right. I've been driving the Roadster as much as possible and thoroughly enjoying it. I hate to keep bringing up the same cliche, but it's such a raw car and it just oozes personality.

Can't wait to throw on some headers on this car. The only complaint I have for this car is that it's too quiet!

Forgot to throw these pictures from another thread. I think the Z4MR holds up pretty well in the pictures next to an almost $100k Porsche

Also, got a 3 day weekend coming up, so full blown exterior clean coming:
1) polish and seal
2) Raggtopp treatment
3) 3M headlight polish to get rid of oxidation
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0