but damn, dude, glad Captain Buzzkill was here to save us all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMCoupe View Post
This mod is not for me

but damn, dude, glad Captain Buzzkill was here to save us all
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our03z4 View Post
Haha that is fun! Don't worry about the lame comment, bet he's a blast at parties. Must work for NTSB or something of that sort.
Thanks bud! I just logged in and saw these comments haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecnicaeleven View Post
You gotta relax, buddy. He wasn't promoting anything. Its a silly mod that he wanted to show off. The only thing he is missing is the passenger occupancy light, which if there is nothing wrong with his seat, his airbag will still operate. If there is something wrong with his seat, the airbag light in the dash will light. Its really a reminder to the driver that the airbag is on, just in case we have kiddos in the front seat. So chill - its his car. We're all friends here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecnicaeleven View Post
BTW OP, since you are pot-committed on the mod - maybe give the meep-meep Roadrunner a try. I think its better fitting than La Cucaracha. All I can see now in my head with La Cucaracha is the "ugly brown van" Ant-man has

I'll get on that right now and post it up for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by elerner61 View Post
I was thinking of doing that same mod. But I was going to have it play a file of me screaming "OUTTA MY WAY, MOVE OVER, BMW DRIVER NEEDS TO PASS" instead.

I now see that would have been pretty immature. Guess with the money I was going to spend I'll just subscribe to The Atlantic magazine, and hopefully I'll have money for the Economist too!
"Move b*tch get out the way" - Ludacris; way my second choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCDA View Post
Excellent choice on the 'La Cucaracha' tone. Extensive market research has shown that to be the best option, though to be truly effective you really need to have three horns.

Can't argue with market research!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorts View Post
Lol it's literally a few inches away from the shifter, he wouldn't need to look down to find and press the button.

I have never once looked down to press that button. I move my hand off the shifter and there it is lol
Appreciate 0