View Single Post
      05-22-2018, 09:35 PM   #9
ANILE8
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupé - Carbon Black

Hello all, I have not gone for a rear coilover set-up because of the obvious issues with reinforcement and I am happy with the rear ride height with this kit.

The reason I have not updated my own thread is because I am currently abroad visiting the U.S. until early next month. Upon return home, I will be posting my full impressions of the kit along with further pictures of set-up and install notes for others who maybe interested.

Nitron offers full customisation on all of their kits to your exact specifications. Both the R1 and R3 kits can of course be ordered with a divorced rear set-up. Maybe this is not specified on their website but I might suggest that this is a marketing oversight.

One of the benefits of these kits is that they are fully supplied with excellent front camber kits as well as springs front and rear to your desired spring rates. This is not the case with many other kits on the market at this level and it can add up to quite a substantial cost saving.
Nitron NTR R3 | StopTech Trophy Sport STR-60 380x32mm / StopTech Trophy Sport STR-40 355x32mm | Bridgestone RE-71RS | ADV.1 | CDV Delete | TMS Rear Camber Arms | RE Diablo's | 4.10 Gears | Euro Headers | RTD REVO1 Short Shifter
Appreciate 0