Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
From what I have seen during the first winter test in Bahrain , "Mercedes felt back" !

•1-By the new '21 FIA regulations regarding the lower downforce , the floor of the W12 really s@cks
•2-The Mercedes low-rake isn't advantage anymore in combination with the new floor , and now the diffuser s@cks as well !
But Toto got the McLaren's diffuser in his hands just in time , because the McLaren is actually an old Orange Mercedes ..
•3-By the McLaren diffuser , HAM's twisty rear end seem to be fixed .
•4-The Mercedes Party-Mode and Magic-Mode are ( probably) banned , but that's not for sure because HAM runs still in warp-mode !
•5-One thing is for sure : DAS is banned , that's the only thing that the FIA did well !
But HAM and BOT will cry for help in every race : My tires are cold !

All this in combination with the new '21 HONDA PU and gearbox will give us a close battle in the front !
I hear it everywhere : Thank GOD , the boring races are over now !
And even more : Thank GOD for a driver like MAX , because what he showed us in the first 2 races was mind blowing !
The world can not wait for more battles from MAX vs HAM !
"That" is how F1 is supposed to be !!!!

Last word my good friend :" MAX is ready for it ! And more than ever ...
May the best win !!!!
He did.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0