2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Mate I hate cats , but love dogs !
You know what I mean ...

Mercs 100+ HP ? Easily ! Mercs ERS-K (KERS) and ERS-H is still the top of the world today !
Merc had already in 2009 , 10 years advantage in research regarding extra electric power and is very easily to manipulate via hidden software .
In other words the hidden software is actually the Mercs Party-Mode !
In generator mode the ERS-H software can be used in several ways; some simple, others more complex and some probably still secret today !!!
Of course invisible for the FIA as well ..

Mercs "Anti Lag System" !
As for ALS has Merc also the most advanced technology !
Instead the motor can keep the turbo rpm high when off throttle to act as an Anti Lag System (ALS). Doing this takes energy from the battery, taking it away from other potential uses, but given the lack of fuel available, this is still attractive, as normal fuel hungry ALS strategies burn fuel in the exhaust to keep the turbo spinning.
That's why sometimes the Mercs are smoking more (white smoke) than the others in the field..

Sure my statement is just BS ! Just like it was with the Ferrari Jet-Mode .
HAM was the first driver who called it the Jet-Mode , because he was whining and beaten by the Jet-Mode ! Later MAX and RB filed a complaint at the FIA vs Ferrari ..
Suddenly by this ...MAX was a piece of 5H1T !

What followed ...We have seen !!!
Of course the FIA arranged ...."SOMETHING"

That mate . "THAT" is F1 racing !!!
My friend, where are you getting this stuff from...it's zany!!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
5.M0NSTER3353.50