04-19-2017, 10:17 AM   #16
Jackal
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MC (Bianca)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_wright View Post
Looks like they just adjusted the left side camber to match it up with the right side.

The toe readings are what's strange. Typically for autoX you run zero toe to slightly toed out in the front for good turn in. If the car is a street driver zero toe is what you'd run. If you're trailering it to events then you can experiment with toe out, but the tramlining in regular driving with toe out is pretty extreme. Rear toe is zero to slightly toed in depending on the car and whether it needs the rear loosened up for better rotation. The specs shown indicate toed in on the front and toed OUT on the rear. If those toe specs are correct it will be interesting to see what the driving results are.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I screwed up the numbers when copying them from the sheet. Its definitely toed out slightly up front and in on the rear. I don't have the sheet with me and I'll adjust it when I can.

The camber was adjusted to match from side to side now that I have the camber washers in place. I'm waiting on my 9.5" wheels and 265's to adjust the final camber for fitment.

EDIT:

Damn my day. Barely holding my head on straight. That's all correct from before.
-.25 degrees toe out on the front, and +.15 toe in on the rear.

Last edited by Jackal; 04-19-2017 at 07:08 PM..
Appreciate 0