View Single Post
      01-01-2014, 02:09 PM   #20
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Discovered another wonderful GMS

IMO, there cannot be too many sellers of watches that everyone has heard of and that there is really no cause for concern over the quality of the watch's workmanship. I just found another great grey market seller (GMS):

http://www.pacificbaywatch.com/

The carry one of the best lineups of brands I've come across. For example, they are one of the very few discount sellers I've ever seen offering new watches from de Bethune, Chronoswiss, FP Journe, and many others. As for Rolex, I can say they are offering better discounts than most online discount sellers. Ditto Patek Philippe and Breguet. I noticed too that they have a great selection of new-old-stock (NOS) watches.

One caveat: their pre-owned offerings are mixed right in with the new stuff, so pay attention to what their descriptions say. They aren't trying to mislead you or anything; the "pre-owned" indication is at the top of the listed attributes, but I know some folks aren't exactly careful readers when they are just browsing.

They accept PayPal along with major credit cards and they are a BBB accredited business.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0