View Single Post
      02-10-2020, 05:48 PM   #7241
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90335e36m3 View Post
Agreed with you but it doesn't answer the question. The problem is now this charade is in the court of public opinion and the tide has turned against the Democrats precisely for this reason.

A reasonable person/trier of fact concludes that when you bring something as serious as impeachment your case is properly substantiated. In this case the Democrats toured it as such, they screamed it through every media outlet. When push came to shove they basically said, Republicans make the case for us.

To me the conclusion is, the Democrats are either incompetent or they are liars, or both. Since we have enough instances dating back to Trump's election that Democrats have done everything possible to subvert the will of the people, how can any reasonable person trust them?

You'll have people at both ends of the spectrum arguing ad nauseam that the other side is full of it. In this particular situation I'd consider myself an independent. I subscribe to a conservative ideology generally, but strongly dislike Trump. He shouldn't be representing us as a people.

Notwithstanding, in my opinion (which I believe is a reasonable one), our unpresidential President was undermined by elected officials since day 1. He was digging his own grave and the people would've seen him for what he was, but for the Democrats and mass media's attempt to overturn the 2016 election for absolutely asinine reasons for 4 years!!!

Had the Democratic Party not turned to a bunch of radicalized extremist liars, I would have voted for someone on their side.

Now I will vote for Trump because I genuinely believe he is the lesser of the two evils.
this times a billion.

Had dems actually worked towards something, and focused on making changes for the people while making the case they are better for the people, they would be getting a president in the white house. Instead, they have worked for 4 years to try and show the people that trump shouldnt be the president, and tell us why we shouldnt vote for him in 2020.

That being said, i wont rule out voting for a competent dem candidate, although everytime i start to like one, they get beat into oblivion by the DNC, but there are going to be plenty of people that have soured on them with this whole process. As was the case in 2016, every non vote from a dem, is essentially a vote for Trump where the reps are going out in masses to vote and the dems stayed home.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Torgus2271.50