Extruding Elements
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M5 Comp

Garage List
2016 BMW M5 F10  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by buyanicecar View Post
I've been going through numerous titles throughout my gaming career however recently I'm all into rocket league items, however I can't put up with one thing... how people buy rocket league items through the internet. More precisely - the fact that it helps so much if you buy rocket league crates from websites. I'm strongly against such things, but it just seems so much funnier to play when you actually have all the cool items. And I think it's an occurrence that is so much more regular nowadays. Like all the young pals who just use their parents' credit cards to buy all the different things and items in games.
Item shop is a grand business model (for ePic; not parents due to updates at 7pm EST DAILY) to have fresh/new gear. My son plays Fortnite and around the middle of last year, I noticed he was asking for alot of V bucks...so I looked into the purchases we made...$120 in a month time. So we switched things up a bit...now he has to buy them with his weekly ($8.00; 8yr old) allowance and/or other misc projects we give him to earn funds. He received $100 in V bucks cards for Christmas and guess what...he held onto those V bucks for nearly a month until they were all gone. And now he is much more stingy with his purchases...it may have just worked ! Last night he came to me with a stack of 1's and asked if we could goto Dicks Sporting Good to buy new shoes. Regardless of the fact that he honestly has around 15 (newer) pairs to select from.

Just recently got into Rocket League (PC) and currently at level 151 I believe and Gold II Division III in comp solos. Not a fan of the 3v3 or 4v4 or other modes.

GamerTag: Righthooked23
2006 BMW M5
Appreciate 0