View Single Post
      07-06-2017, 10:26 AM   #5
joenationwide
Rep
Drives: 2006 MZ4R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutterspeed View Post
Chooot that front clearance is tight. Would have me nervous all the time. Guess you went with a 35 offset so you could cram the 275 in the front.
Its not that bad. The pics I took were not properly "gun sighting" the fender, so it looks more poked out than it is. No rubbing under compression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F360C View Post
Your going to love this on the track/autox.... yeah the fitment can be a bit tight in the front but the increase in grip is totally worth it! I went square 275 a couple years ago and I am never going back.
Thanks, yeah I can't wait. Just need some track pads and its going to be so much fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jns_e85 View Post
Nice! I run 255/40/17 on 17X8.5 on kosei K1 for autocross, but this is tempting to say the least. For the camber, are you running plates or a camber bolt kit?
I have the Vorshlag camber plates. I figured I'd need them in the long run, and its nice I can adjust from street and track.
I think the camber washers will bring the wheel closer to the strut, which means you'll likely need a 5mm spacer, and as you can see there's not much more room to poke out of the fender.
Appreciate 0