12-08-2021, 03:36 PM   #67
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveChester View Post
think it might get emotional!
Care to make a prediction what will be said?

On the other hand, no matter who wins, it'll be over, so after sunday it's only looking foreward to the next year with all the seat changes and rule changes.

I think in the end the viewer in general wins. Never has a championship been this close and certainly almost the last decade it was clear from the beginning who would win, and it was more a matter if his teammate would be 2nd or 3rd. So F1 was reduced to a completely dull parade of cars.
Luckily that finally seems to be over now. Let's hope that next year more teams can chip in with the championship.

I always like teams and drivers that progress over a year.
So apart from Max/RBR, Alpine seems to make a lot of progression lately, and of course Alphatauri has at least their qualifying sorted out as top10 is no problem (and look at their history....that used to be Minardi! the bottomfeeders of F1 ), and of course NOR has had some great moments.
I hope that next year someone like RUS can really shine now he's getting probably the best car of the field. And I hope that Haas is finally going to do something. Waiting a whole year with investments and development has no place in F1. You might as well not compete. F1 is about the best of the best.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 12-08-2021 at 03:44 PM..
Appreciate 5