View Single Post
      01-08-2019, 09:32 PM   #7
JimBob0047
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANILE8 View Post
I am not sure how much NVH just a set of monoball RTAB's would add just on their own because I did EVERY monoball/spherical bushing all at once.

However, there is no way in hell any potential buyer would be able to see what RTAB is in there just by looking without taking the carrier out. Where they live is not a place that can easily be seen. Limiters are probably a good compromise for the street, so probably just forget what I just said.

Although, you will definitely get clunking noises when you go over sharp road divisions anyway with those monoball Camber and RSM plates. Don't ask me how I know this. Does that make them a bad choice...., no it is just part and parcel of going down this route.

So my reasoning was you might as well go all the way because the NVH will be increased by this setup so you might as well get the full benefit.

Just had a quick look for you. I am not sure that Vorshlag make them as all their top plates are monoball both front and rear, which in my opinion is the right way to do things. But you can get 'street' camber and RSM that use rubber to maintain a stock level of comfort.

My ride is so far past that stage already I don't worry anymore about NVH but I understand that for many it is a real concern.

Im about to order these. Good choice?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0