View Single Post
      09-13-2019, 12:03 PM   #90
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
Bruh. As impatient as I am, usually I'd only chirp the horn if it's 3 seconds and the chick in front of me hasn't done diddly squat except continue to text, apply makeup, jill off, or whatever the hell she's doing. I'm talking about the kinds who lean on the horn the split second the light turns green as if the guy in front of them is blind or forgot what a green light means, even if like me, they're staring at the signal as if it owes them money and is just as impatiently ready to go as you are... Don't you think I have shit to do and places to go too?

As much as I wish that we copied the German signals so that it's easier to tell when to restart the car, prime the clutch of a stick shift, or even give more notice to lessen the chances of distracted morons hold up traffic (although knowing you, you'd probably start leaning on the horn as soon as that yellow light turns on)... I can also wish to be a billionaire tomorrow and have a threesome with Emily Ratajkowski and Mila Kunis in my sprawling mansion too, but I doubt any of the above will happen any time soon.

Jeez man, it's people like you that reinforces bad stereotypes about BMW drivers.

P.S.: Give me your Venmo; I'd be happy to help out with some funds for new socks... Sounds like the poor things have more holes than an afghan.
I'd just walk away from this one. MK and cmy are some well respected members on here. I don't expect you to heed my advise, so in the meantime.....

Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15561.50
MKSixer34171.50