Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifto88 View Post
im definetly jelly !
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgolf31 View Post
Follows the lines on the doors very well. Awesome!
I think so too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inTgr8r View Post
sort of agree....
The M should have had it's own unique M side skirts.
Kinda odd how the E92 M3 and the 1M both get bumper, side skirt, and other treatments and the Z4M didn't. Just a bit inconsistent. Not the end of the world of course--it's pure cosmetics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsesd View Post
Looks great. I love how these look on our cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnieAces View Post
Lookin sharp!
Thanks dubs and Vinnie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psygnosis View Post
Seriously, the aero kit is just some shit BMW made for the plain plebeian Z4. Putting it on the M Roadster or M Coupe is almost sacrilege.
I get the point you're trying to make, but honestly, this thread wasn't intended to backhandedly dump on the 2.5 or 3.0 Z4. Nothing like that was intended here. The OP says "would look good on any Z". I meant that.

The observation and opinion that "the M should have come with these stock" was commentary on that the on BMW's odd inconsistency in M car styling. The E92 M3 and the new 1M both pick up some unique bits for the bumper and the rest of the body including the side-skirts. The Z4M doesn't. It's just kind of weird. Nothing other than that was intended.

IMHO the 2.5s or 3.0s are far from "plain and plebeian", and are some of the best looking cars on the road. I think (and feel free to disagree with my taste preferences) that the aero stuff looks good on any Z4! This Z4 for example has both the skirts and the front aero bumper and looks great!

Last edited by Finnegan; 12-25-2011 at 04:52 PM..
Appreciate 0