11-12-2013, 08:03 PM   #26
VMZ432
Fast Everything
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdrjnr View Post
Hi all.
Just joined this forum, and saw this post from a few years ago.
Welcome!!
Quote:
I am a proud owner of a Z4m based in Sydney.
Congrats!
Quote:
Let me know if any of you guys are atill on this forum, wouldn't mind discussing a few issues I have with mine, see if you have the same.
Shoot. Search the forums first though. There is almost always multiple threads on any topic.

Quote:
Also looking to do some other mods, wouldn't mind seeing if any of you have, especially headers, exhaust etc..
I wouldn't bother with headers, since you have the euro headers anyway. Any gains would be minuscule and you'll get much better bang for your buck in other areas. Regarding exhaust, it depends on what you are trying to achieve, but it is always a priority for me on any car purely for the soundtrack. At the moment I am getting the resonators cut out of the xpipe and replaced with straight pipe to give a little extra volume. Much cheaper than a new xpipe, and the last thing I need is more stock parts lying around the garage so it's a no brainer. I'll let you know how that goes and what it ends up costing if you like.
2006 IBlue BMW Z4 MC - ESS VT2-525 Supercharged, JRZ RS1 suspension (500#F, 600#R) with Vorshlag plates, ST Trophy BBK with CL R6E pads, KKS gated exhaust, TMS sway bars, RE rear camber arms, VT engine mounts, Recaro Pole Position (driver), APR GT wing, Street: Volk G2s and Potenza, Track: Volk TE37SLs and BFG R1s.
Appreciate 0