View Single Post
      10-09-2017, 06:21 PM   #1
jeebus87
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 atacama yellow Z4 35i

Z4M wheel, leather Z armrest, AT illuminated shifter, leather shift boot, DrColorchip

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Traded in my Z4 coupe, have a few items to sell - OBO

Z4M steering wheel with multifunction buttons - used but in great shape. No significant defects. Light scratches only. Probably the single best upgrade I made and one of the things I miss most about my Z4C! $350 + shipping [B][COLOR="Red"]SOLD

Manual trans leather shift boot - nearly new, no defects. $70 + shipping SOLD

Leather Z arm rest Mark4 - black/black has a slight groove on the passenger side. I had no idea this was even there when I took the arm rest off the car. Otherwise in excellent shape. Just put on some double sided tape and forget about it. One of the best interior updates on the Z4. $60 + shipping SOLD

Bimmian illuminated automatic shift knob - I really liked this upgrade paired with the manual leather shift boot compared to the stock auto trans shift knob. No defects and in perfect shape. Comes with wiring harness. Instructions can be found on Bimmian website. $80 + shipping SOLD

Dr. Colorchip touch up paint black sapphire metallic - never used. Bought about 10 days ago to clean up road rash and rock chips on my bumper/hood but wound up trading the car in before I used it. Paint code 475 for black sapphire metallic only. $55 + shipping

Photos below. I will update post as items sell. Please estimate shipping using UPS from area code 77035. PMs will be replied to in order they are received.

Happy to take more photos as requested.

Last edited by jeebus87; 10-14-2017 at 10:17 PM..
Appreciate 0