View Single Post
      10-12-2016, 12:46 PM   #27
TRiCC
E86 M Coupe
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe

Yes they are fast and clean! I also have that S/C envy, one day in the near future I will likely supercharge my N52. I will probably meet you one day if you go to the Vtec Club events. I have a few Honda racing buddies that run every Vtec Club event for their competition, so I usually attend their open track events.

I ran the Rays Duraluminum lugs for show/daily/photos, in fear that I would over torque them and ruin the aluminum lug threads during track days. The weight savings of the Rays don't benefit enough to run them on track days for me. I am running Project KICS forged steel lug nuts currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltmode43 View Post
Funny I didn't see this sooner. Yes, this was them! They ran 1:11.5 & 1:15.5. Both cool cars for sure, they definitely give me S/C envy haha.

Nice thread updates. Looks like you were running Rays duralum lugs before, what are you running now?

Based on the fact you ran into them at ACS and you just recently ran ACH (our old stomping grounds), seems it's only a matter of time before we cross paths haha
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crfine88 View Post
Great read!
Another reminder of how captivating these beauties are. Love the journal man!
Appreciate 1
crfine88442.00