The HACK
Midlife Crises Racing Silent but Deadly Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 MZ4C, 2021 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheFetch View Post
Still available.

PRICE REDUCED $32499

Also added a link to a new Carfax report.
Dude don't reduce the price.

I've said it a thousand times. This car requires the "right buyer." As in someone looking specifically for this car. There's only 1,800 or so available in North America, and frankly the buyers are motivated and will pay what you ask for.

Except there's only so many buyers out there. Therefore, it's going to require a ton of patient to sell, as the right buyers don't come along every day. Sometimes you get lucky, and someone's looking for the car at the right time, and it sells within weeks. Most of the time, you have to wait for the right person to be looking for this car. And that whole process can take months, even YEARS.

Take my car for example. I have always said I will never sell it. And it's true. But I also know half a dozen friend that absolutely lust over MY car. Not the MZ4 Coupe, MY CAR. If I were to ever put it on the market, say, for $35,00, I'd get 3 offers within 30 seconds of deciding to sell. They know me, they know the history of my car, and they know how obsessive I take care of it, and they all know how "rare" it is.

But I'm never going to sell.

In my case, I've already got buyers lined up should I ever choose to sell it. But I AM well connected within the BMW enthusiast community (pat myself on the back there). For your average seller? I'd hang out here, build some relationships, get to know other owners, get to know other BMW enthusiasts, list them on OTHER forums and sites. To sell this car it's almost going to take the same strategy as selling an exotic or collectible (except it's not).

But you have to be patient. And the right buyer to come along WILL pay what you want. Those that won't? Not the right buyer.
Sitting on a beat-up office chair in front of a 5 year old computer in a basement floor, sipping on stale coffee watching a bunch of meaningless numbers scrolling aimlessly on a dimly lit 19” monitor.
Appreciate 1