View Single Post
      05-18-2020, 08:24 AM   #34
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
The USPS should be allowed to die, it is inefficient and propped up only because it's a Government Entity. Notice how the tracking system is vague when you attempt to track a package? I ordered a video mic last week out of NY, it made it's way to LA before finally being delivered in Nashville ten days later. Let it die, let a private company do it better because how much do you use it anyway? I think 2-3 days of service a week is all that's needed, at least for residential service.
Agree with this 100%. I mean, I seriously do not need junk mail delivered to my house daily. I could stand having the useless bullshit that the USPS delivers to my house 2 days a week rather than 5.....or even better, only send me my bills in the mail. I might get 2 bills a week, but yet countless other bullshit. I can't wrap my mind around why, in this day and age, that people still try to sell their wares/services via mass mailers. Waste of paper, ink/toner, postage etc. only to be tossed in the trash and never even looked at by 97.38763% of the recipients.

I ordered face masks from Amazon when we were told that we would be required to wear them at work. This was over a month ago. Still don't have the masks. I ordered the same masks from ebay last Monday, they were delivered Saturday. Updated ETA on the masks from Amazon May 29th to June 19th now.
Appreciate 0