CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
Here is an example from this past week. I ordered an item and notice that it originated in NY, traveled to LA before arriving in Nashville.
Yup looks exactly like my packages that get shipped USPS. Then after the thing finishes it's cross country tour, the boxes usually arrive looking like they were dragged behind the truck the entire way. Doesn't help that the woman behind the counter of the local post office has been working there 40 years too long, and anytime you go in she acts like she is doing you a huge favor. I have a 16 year old Border Collie who spends most of the day sleeping on the porch, and probably couldn't chase the mail truck if he wanted to. The mail woman now has this sudden fear of dogs, and anytime there is more than one package she just drives right by the house and marks the package as "dog interference", so I have to drive to the office and get it. I've seen her do this as I'm outside mowing the lawn, just drives right by even if the dog is inside and nowhere to be seen.

I've had similar experiences with FedEx as LittleBear. Tracking says it has been delivered then I don't see it for 1-2 more days. I'm thinking maybe this is the employees trying to boost their metrics?

UPS seems to be the most consistent, at least in my area.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
Dpc2u11503.00