05-26-2020, 12:15 AM   #8
Alaberti
And yet
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jaguar F-Type V6 S BDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanne View Post
Awesome write up, i enjoyed reading that, from your humble beginnings to where you are now. I gotta admit, i was a little throws when you said (wrote) foster parent at 31, my hat off to you sir, being a parent is one of the most difficult/most rewarding jobs out there.

I cant wait to see what you get up to next, its also nice to see someone who doesnt mind to get into things with thier own 2 hands and leartn something along the way. very cool.

congrats on a beaut lil roadster, and welcome to the fray

V.
Thank you for the kind words! Fostering kids had been a real joy, and a challenge! I didn't do a great job of timelining but I actually started fostering at 28. I've never phoned my parents so many times in a week as when I first started hahaha.

As for wrenching, ten years ago I couldn't tell a wrench from a drill! I'm glad I've forced myself to put these things together; it's like (expensive) Legos. Now I watch build videos and garage walk-throughs with an eye on my wallet. Is this adulting?

Glad to be a part of the community, and I'm definitely learning from you veterans as I go!
Appreciate 0