View Single Post
      01-13-2020, 03:43 PM   #2265
RES708
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw 2016 Z4350i

Hi all

I just bought a 2016 z4 3.5i...

I had a 2003 z4 (2.5) and was on this site - I couldn't sign on to my account becuase I had no clue as to the password and couldn't retrieve it because they said my email address was wrong (i tried the only two email addresses I could have used, but no - go...so I signed up as a new guy.

I've had the car for one of the 6 days since I bought it. CPO from a BMW dealership, but you'd think they'd do the little things like put air in the brand new tires???

Anyway, I'm full of questions and a little disappointed in some things (mostly the archaic-looking navigation system....I had a $50 Garmin or something that was better in 2005? And the sound system? Rear speakers have almost no sound....would like to know if this is typical or if there is something wrong.

other than that, fun car and very fast! it has the "M" package - which from what I know so far means it has a little "M" on the steering wheel. Anything else? I hope to find out. Here!

The car is black - paint and everything looks like new (20K miles). It looks just like the car in the post two posts back.

Peace to all and a belated Happy New Year!!!

R
Appreciate 0