View Single Post
      09-24-2019, 06:06 AM   #115
MOTK
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westersund View Post
I'll let MOTK post pictures himself, but he has installed the kit now.
Indeed finally Haven't had a lot of time recently.
After a couple of "brain fart" moments by both of us the install went quite smoothly. I found what I thought to be good routing option for the hose with just a small amount of cutting required to the lower corner plastic.
Hose length required is about 1.2m per side and the routing provided at least 5mm clearance on full lock with my 235/40 8.5j et 38.
I was unable to use the top to mounting holes of the funnel with my 355x32mm discs as the button head bolts fouled the disc, I am going to try some countersunk bolts to see if they provide enough clearance.
Word of warning, the bumper vents are slightly fragile so don't be an oaf like me and crack one I've taped it up and I think it should hold, I've a trackday at the nurburgring in a couple of weeks which should be a good test for them!
Attached Images

MC IB, CSL intake, Schrick 288/280 cams, SS race bbox, RPI, AP f&r w/RSL-29, Apex ARC-8, A048, KW CS, Turner arms & RTAB limiters, VT engine mounts, Rogue pulleys & RSMs, Tillett B6s, custom half cage, UUC ssk, M5 knob, oem strutbrace
Appreciate 3
wdb4673.00
Vanne1593.00