View Single Post
      03-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
E8SEHHX
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 06 GTO & 07 Z4M Coupe

Garage List
Fortune Auto Coilovers

So I did a search on the forum and it seems that no one has ever posted about Fortune Auto Coilovers. Does anyone have any experience or reviews on them? I have a friend who runs them on his e36 M3 and is very happy with them. I have driven his car and rode passenger and they handle really well. He paid about $1500 with the swift spring upgrade. I am thinking about trying these out, but I dont want to rule out AST or KWV3s just yet. Just dont want to have to spend an extra thousand if I dont need to.

http://www.fortune-auto.com/products.htm

I know for sure I want coilovers over springs. Made that mistake during my GTO days. Won't be doing much tracking, if even once or twice a year. Other than that, I want a comfortable ride since I will be driving the Z4MC daily plus lower the car an inch or so to fit my custom 18" Workmeister M1Rs.
07 BSM Z4 M Coupe | Fortune Auto Coilovers | Super Sprint V2 Headers| Epic Tune| RPI Exhaust | RPI Ram Intake | RE RaceBrace | ZHP Knob | CF Kidney Grills | CF Stubby | Work Meister M1R wheels | Mstache 2 | Euroboutique Shark Fin Diffuser
06 PBM Pontiac GTO M6 | 1 of 417 | BC Racing Coilovers | SAP Fascia | WCS Air Splitter | CF Rear Diffuser | GMM Ripshifter | Lingenfelter CAI
Appreciate 0