Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 Coupe 3.0si

FS: 2007 BMW Z4 Coupe - 3.0Si w/Sport Pack

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Sorry for the first post being a FS ad, but I know it's a pretty small market for these things and would love to see this go to a good home. So my father has decided to move on from his Z4 Coupe. He loves it, but as he ages, it's no longer easy to get in and out, clutch, etc. He has also always had car ADD and he's had this for about 4 years now so it's time to move on. Montego blue, black leather interior, manual with sport pack. Runs like new and he hasn't had to do much of anything in the 4 years he's owned it. He had new tires installed, we did the fluids, battery, etc...It has always been a southern car, covered, in a garage. Previous owner was a BMW fan, floor mats on your floor mats, carpet dash mat, custom fit car cover, and BMW sun shade kinda guy. My father takes it out from under the cover maybe twice a month for a cruise. He bought it with about 75k miles 4 years ago, and it now has 84k.

We looked at a few of these before purchasing this one, and it's pretty darn mint. No paint work or body work history of any kind. Paint is pretty perfect other than the normal 84k highway mile type of nicks and such on the front bumper. Everything works, no warning lights, and a pleasure to drive.

The car is located in Palm Coast, FL. He's asking $14,900 and reasonable offers considered. I'm probably forgetting something so ask away.

Last edited by tunes12; 02-19-2020 at 10:43 AM..
Appreciate 0