View Single Post
      07-22-2008, 05:24 PM   #91
Yal
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '03 Z4 2.5 Maldives Blue

i check the thread title and if it doesn't look interesting, i skip it. Life's too short to sit around and complain all the time. Besides, most of the technical stuff is here already. I very rarely see a new subject.

On the technical side, do you think a cdv delete is worth it? What offset are my wheels? What engine mods are there for a 2.5i Auto? Do you think i should ditch my runflats? Should I get a bbk or an ssk? What's a bbk? What's an ssk? Which suspension should I get? Should i run 20s on my car? M6 reps are the best looking wheel you can get. What oil should I use? Why is the build quality complete shite? Why does my car rattle? Should I get an M as a dd? What's a dd? Am I a poser for putting M emblems all over my car? How do I de-badge? Should I go Icelink or Aux In? Why didn't you get an M? Where do you park? How could you park such an awesome car in the open air? Why would you not buy a coupe when it's the best looking car in the world. Here's why the M Coupe is better than anything else. I've got an M, does that make me cooler?

I think that covers most of the usual threads.