Rosie.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Z4 2.8 Auto....

Garage List
2016 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
Do you have a black saphire Z4, and did you lock your keys in your trunk once at one of the So. Cal cruises up to Point Mugu/Malibu?

If not, I'm thinking of someone else.

About my bluntness...It's the innate nature of the internet. It brings out the best (or worst) in most of us. In "real life" I have a little bit more social grace than this.

But I have been know to make a few girls cry.

Nope that was socalsizzle...she is so darn cute too.... we are z buddies. Hey why not repost the photo of her in the trunk...she LOVES to see that pop up every now and then. I'm nocalsizzle...lol!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post

Younger generation? Man...Now you're making me feel old.

All I know is, I've grown up (or maybe old by your definition) surrounded by very rich people. The ones that has REAL MONEY, you would NEVER guess that they're THAT rich. Only those who doesn't really have real money feel the need to let other people know how successful they are. If that makes me old fashioned, them perhaps there's a lot of things we can learn from the older generation.

Man, 5 years removed from my 20s and I'm an old curmudgeon...Boy they are right, it's all down hill from here.

Oh well, I guess I can always look forward to going home to my lovely wife and my cute 2 month old girl.
I still say its nice to see others that believe just cause you have it doesn't mean you have to show it. I love my car, but sometimes its embarassing in the attention it gets.

Photo please of baby girl?

Rosie

Last edited by rosierobins2003; 07-21-2008 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: semantics
Appreciate 0