View Single Post
      07-04-2015, 06:33 PM   #1
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

H&R coilovers installed, opinions welcome.

Hi there,

Just installed a new set of H&R coilovers on my Roadster, along with some RE rear strut mounts. Also refreshed some of the bushings here and there, and the feel of the car has been transformed of course. Incredible ride, and it makes you realize just how shot up and beat down the nearly 10 year old stock suspension was.

Anyway, I wanted to get your opinions on how the stance looks. I'm a *bit* bummed because I don't think it looks dropped enough. The folks who aligned the car told me if I go any lower, I'm going to be eating through tires at a quick rate. I'm not sure if I believe it as my last Z4M sat lower than this (at least in my mind. My last Z4M is in the last picture for comparison purposes), and I wasn't chewing through tires with it. I'm just thinking maybe they didn't have the ability to get a lower car on the rack, and kept it raised up a bit just so they could do the alignment.

So what say you? Stance OK, or should it be lower? No rubbing right now of course. Thanks for your thoughts/opinions!

Appreciate 0