02-12-2021, 12:57 PM   #133
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
There's no denying Max can be quick but if he doesn't become a Champion this season or next he's time will have passed.
Granted that all true F1 fans would like to see Max & Lewis racing with equal machinery but this is F1 & it's rare that two or more teams run equal cars, Max just hasn't been driver enough to make up for the current disparity....unlike the truly great drivers that have been able to take Championships without having the advantage of having the 'best' car.

That's not meant as disrespect to Max he may well become a once or twice Champion but he will never be up there with the greats....that's just a fact, sorry Phillippe I know Max is your guy & If I had to choose between Max & Lewis to have a beer or two with I'd have the beer with Max but to be fair in not especially a fan of either of them
My friend your statement , your comment will depend from the RB16-B and the HONDA PU ..
Not from MAX ...
If the RB16-B and the HONDA PU are fast enough . The whole new 2021 season will be a 2020 Abu Dhabi in repeat-mode !

So...The RB16-B has to be faster than the Merc's spaceship , equal would be good as well...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60032.50