01-04-2021, 01:12 PM   #5
andrewmr
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I will kick us off here with the assumption that we do all 23 races.

1. RBR finishes a dismal 5th or 6th in the championship with the finishing order being: Merc, McLaren, Ferrari-Alpine-Aston Martin, Red Bull, Alpha-Tauri, HAAS, Williams, Alfa Romeo.

2. Sergio Perez outscores Verstappen.

3. Sir 7ewis wins 14 or 15 races.

4. RIC finishes Runner-Up in the Championship...his highest finish to date.

5. Six or seven different drivers will win races this year: HAM, PER, RIC, NOR, BOT, VER, LEC.

Flame suit on!!!

Ok, since we are going out on a limb.

I think RBR will do a little better than 5th or 6th. Just not sure how much better.

I like your thoughts on Sergio outscoring Max. Not sure it will happen, but I got your back on that one.

Hammy won't turn a wheel. Nothing would make me happier than Merc giving the seat to Russel.

I could be very happy for Danny.

All of those you selected are capable of winning a race. I'm trying to pick an outlier.....

Things of interest for me.

Seeing how Stroll does against Vettel. I think he will do better than most are giving him credit for. I also see Vettel leaving the sport at the end of 2021.

Alonso and Ocon. I hope Alonso does well and hope to see him on a podium or two. This could be my outlier victory mentioned above.

I see Haas stumbling in the beginning of the season. Not sure how much help (direction) they'll get from Ferrari.

And of course this whole schedule thing. There are already rumors of Australia not happening...
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34183.50
racerbruce3853.50