Rep
Drives: E91 and e368 M Coupe

Imola Red M Seats, Silver M bumper, Apex Arc 8

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey everyone,

I am selling some of the parts from my coupe.

For all items I would like local pickup (08807 zip) cash transactions.

To see higher resolution/closer up, click on the photo and use flickr to zoom in!

First and most rare/cool item are my Imola Red M seats, they are electric non-heated seats. They are in amazing condition, approx 50-60k miles.
SOLD

IMG_7524 by Tom C, on Flickr

Next I have a titanium silver M bumper. I got it resprayed about 2 years ago, matches perfect to any TiAg car. Bonus is they filled in the red side markers! Unfortunately the one fang got some spider webbing and there is a scratch about an inch long at the top of the bumper. This includes parts like OEM brake ducts and washer caps! NOTE: Does not include BMW emblem nor Kidney grills or brackets. Will post photos soon.
SOLD

Lastly, I have a set of Apex Arc 8 wheels. This is a set of 5 rims and tires, the extra wheel has a flat tire. Rims are 18x8.5 et38. 245/40/18 Dunlop Digitire (decent tread)all around, I rub a bit on my z4 coupe in the front. The wheels are not Z4 spec but do look really good on the car, and square setup is a plus in my book. Rims are in great condition, will post photos soon.
SOLD
IMG_2299 by Tom C, on Flickr

LeatherZ armrest in good condition, not sure what these sell for, SOLD
IMG_2313 by Tom C, on Flickr
IMG_2314 by Tom C, on Flickr
IMG_2315 by Tom C, on Flickr

Cool center console tray it replaces the SOS button, OEM BMW part SOLD
IMG_2317 by Tom C, on Flickr

Thanks for checking out the listing, feel free to PM or reply below.

Last edited by Tlarkk; 10-06-2020 at 08:46 AM..
Appreciate 1
WideEVO37.50