View Single Post
      05-27-2019, 12:15 PM   #12
Rombbb
Private
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhodjibob View Post
Side question, what are the specs on your BBS CHs? They look great!
Yeah they're great. At first I was naah, want an original car but this one really actually had some cool mods; BBS CH 19 inch wheels (8,5J, 10J), KW Variant damping adjustable coilovers and a valve controlled titanium KKS catback exhaust. Opening it up really unleashes the hell hounds. Closed it's like stock, maybe a bit basier.

Mods are quality parts and don't detract too much from original (still have oem exhaust and suspension). Rims had to grow on me but now I wouldn't swap. And the valve button is simply amazing extra fun. In a tunnel you really have to mind other people first before opening up and hitting the revs to avoid them startling and swerving into the barrier It really is next level screaming.
Would recommend the KKS catback set to anyone (not sure they still make em and what I read they were pretty pricey, like 2500-3000,- pricey). But recommended anyways. Controlling crazy and decency with press of a button is such a cool option. Near straight piped without turbo's hitting 8k revs is fun to say the least.

Currently putting on 245/35 and 275/30 Michelin 4S, in pics it's still 235/35 and 265/30. And putting the M badges back on (removed them because was parked in shared garage, paranoia me )

Am a pretty relaxed driver, actually never even saw the traction control light, but will be changing tires so might as well do some donuts before that to say goodbye to the old rubber.

If I do I'll make sure the exhaust is open and upload a vid to youtube

Last edited by Rombbb; 05-28-2019 at 01:24 AM..
Appreciate 0