View Single Post
      06-29-2018, 12:40 AM   #12
ANILE8
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupé - Carbon Black

Sorry everyone for the long delay. I have been away and the project got shelved until now. It has been killing me the anticipation of this install being completed.

For the front coilovers, you will need to change to shorter drop links. I decided to collect a pair of matching 220-255mm length units at the same time. Their quality is spectacular, not surprising as the rest of Nitron's hardware is second to none.

The rear coilovers were installed first with the hardest part being a head scratching exercise on deciding the best place for the hydraulic line pass through.

The length of hydraulic line I ordered for the rear was 750mm or 30". This was perfect for locating the remote reservoirs in this position. I ordered the mounting plates for these from a local 4X4 suspension shop. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will post a link.

Next came the front install and for this part you do not need any Dry Breaks as there is enough room in the engine bay to route the hydraulic line through with the remote reservoirs attached. The line I ordered was 1,500mm or 60" which worked out perfectly for my install.

Nitron were also able to supply some very trick mounting clamps which made the engine bay install go very smoothly, as you can see I clamped the remote reservoirs to the bracebar.

I will post my driving impressions soon, just back from an alignment.
Nitron NTR R3 | StopTech Trophy Sport STR-60 380x32mm / StopTech Trophy Sport STR-40 355x32mm | Bridgestone RE-71RS | ADV.1 | CDV Delete | TMS Rear Camber Arms | RE Diablo's | 4.10 Gears | Euro Headers | RTD REVO1 Short Shifter
Appreciate 3
MOEDARE140.00
Lienrocs703.00
Vanne1620.50