10-16-2017, 09:26 PM   #6
SaltyNC
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pip_pill View Post
Thanks for the link - I had read some of it already but without photos - its not a lot of use... Don't know why photobucket pics are not in the forum "anywhere" makes much past info useless much of the time?!
Why Intravee II and why over Grom?
Grom is probably the solution I would use if I were in your position. I purchased an Intravee II solution used from a forum member. It does a great job displaying the text on the limited display of the Business CD radio, and allows me to select playlists directly from the radio controls. Grom looks like a similar solution, but probably more up to date and hopefully more longevity.

The issue with Photobucket is a royal pain. They changed their policy and destroyed a lot of useful information on forums. They don't even make it easy to view the content on their website where they could display ads and serve up the content easier. Photobucket can suck it.

I'll update my DIY some time this week.

Do you know if you have the coax cable/cd changer connection already?

Salty
Aux Port|LED Interior|LED Strip Trunk|Underseat First Aid Box|Stubby Antenna|Intravee II|BMW Oil Change Kit|Top Down Side Panels|Vibra Technics Engine Mounts|Rogue Trans Mounts|Engine Mount Bolts Upgrade|RS Windblocker|Euro Front Plate|M5 Illum Shift Knob|Supersprint Powerloop Exhaust|Gruppe-M Intake|RPI Scoop|Black Grills|19x8.5 ET35 F 19x9.5 ET22 R Sportline 8s PSS| Besian Vanos|CDV Delete
Appreciate 0