MakoBimmer1
Booyakasha!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 Mini Cooper S Coupe'

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikamak View Post
@Chad: Did you ask them what are the differences? Can you please send me all information that you gathered on FK coilovers (my mail PMed) if you're not bothered by doing it?.

Is it possible to install the M Coupe FK COs on a Z4M Roadster? Most people would do that I reckon. I would be one of them.

The problem is that I think I'm better off with PSS10 or KW V3 because of the "you get what you pay for" principle.
Unless someone can prove to me in a purely scientific method that FK coilovers are comparable to the other 2 systems in terms of: (In that order of importance)
1- Reliability
2- Performance
3- Ride comfort

FK doesn't seem to bother with my questions (maybe i'm sending mails to wrong chap) and I believe that says it all when it comes to my car.

Roads here are like shit and I can't drive anything but the M, so i need a compromise from stock suspension which is just retarded when it comes to driving on real life roads.
I didnt get the specifics on the differences, I just want the correct setup for my car before ordering. I would suggest emailing ECStuning if you want specifics.
Appreciate 0