View Single Post
      08-22-2019, 06:58 AM   #668
Kooch
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Sakhir Orange 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Off work today so I decided that it was time to dethatch the yard. First time using this tow behind 42" Brinly Dethatcher I picked up last year. Assembly was pretty easy. Only took me 30 minutes

[IMG]
View post on imgur.com
[/IMG]

After a few passes
[IMG]
View post on imgur.com
[/IMG]
[IMG]
View post on imgur.com
[/IMG]
[IMG]
View post on imgur.com
[/IMG]
[IMG]
View post on imgur.com
[/IMG]
[IMG]
View post on imgur.com
[/IMG]

And here's my AgriFab 52" Lawn Sweeper. Love this thing! Very useful in the Fall time to pick up all the leaves. This is also great to use to pick up all the thatch vs raking it up by hand especially with a 1/2 acre. It literally took me and my boys last year from morning till the evening to do what we did this afternoon in about 1.5 hours. After everything was done I had about 10 bags of thatch. That just shows how important it is to dethatch your lawn. Helps let the lawn breath and allow water, fertilizer and nutrients to feed the grass as well as amend the soil
[IMG]
View post on imgur.com
[/IMG]
[IMG]
View post on imgur.com
[/IMG]
[IMG]
View post on imgur.com
[/IMG]
Hey that looks like a husky fast tractor. I have one as well. Are you having any issues with the fwd and reverse pedal? Mine has gotten to the point of sticking when I change direction. I need to push in the brake to go from fwd to reverse and did not have to when I first purchased. Not a lot I have found online regarding the issue. Curious if you have any thoughts?
Appreciate 0