View Single Post
      10-24-2018, 12:23 PM   #30
KevinC
your average JAMF
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M2 Comp, '19 Golf R

Garage List
I wasn't aware (before I ran the VIN at z4mcoupebuyersguide.com) that there were only 48 Space Gray examples produced for NA. So on top of it being a spectacular color on this car IMHO, it's super rare. While I'm generally dismayed at how so much of what's on the road today is black, white, silver, or some shade of gray, I'm more than OK with it on this car as it just works. And it should be relatively easy to maintain.

The seller has graciously agreed to have Inspection 1 performed before I fly out. I'll cover the cost on top of the sell price. I'll be wiring him a deposit today that will more than cover his out-of-pocket expense to get it done. Really helps me as I'm 80 miles from the nearest dealership and there isn't even an indy guy in my nearest town.

Tentative date to fly out and conclude the deal is 11/4, so it's gonna be a while before I have her home. There's an outside chance that I'll get a wild hair and decide to drive her all the way back, but it's over 2000 miles and a solid 3-day adventure, and November probably isn't the best time of year to attempt it. Decisions, decisions.