06-06-2018, 09:50 AM   #10
ZAR4MC
Private First Class
South Africa
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTK View Post
Cool, well I've spoken with him and news seems positive, ish. First it was my bad and we actually use MSS70 (so M5/6 V10 era) ecu, not the MSS60, it's been a while since I've been through this! Good news is someone has sent him a spare one and he has been tinkering.
He's asked me for what features I would like, for me it's drawing the throttle curve, and I would also like to limit revs in all gears to 3k (valet mode type thing, as occasionally I need people to move the car), it's possible to set an individual rev limit for each gear if you like.
Anyway, take a look at what can be done on their website and let me know what is of use to you and I will include it on the feature requests.
Hopefully we can get some traction on this
Wow that is Brilliant, I really appreciate it, Thanks Mr...

Setting the throttle curve is a great feature, can allows us to also smooth out Sport memory as my accelerator pedal is like an ON/OFF switch when sport is on...

I'm keen on these ECUworx Features as i want to remove the catalytic converters and the secondary air pump:
- Disable secondary air pump
- Disable fault code / check engine light for physical removal of the secondary air pump
- Disable fault codes / check engine light for cat deletes
- Disable CAT Protection (Disables Enrichment)
- Shift Lights
- Enable Alpha N (for later on )
- Final Drive ratio adjustments (for those who change diff ratios )

Last edited by ZAR4MC; 06-06-2018 at 12:31 PM..
Appreciate 0