06-03-2018, 09:05 AM   #8
ZAR4MC
Private First Class
South Africa
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTK View Post
Unfortunately as you've found out both mss flasher and martyn's superb ecuworx tool mss5x binary mod will not work with our ecu (mss60) as they are for programming the e46m3 ecu (mss52,54,54hp).
https://www.ecuworx.co.uk/how-to/usi...fication-tool/
I spoke with martyn a couple of years back as to whether he could do this for our ecus and he said yes but not yet.
It has some great features like being able to draw in your own throttle sensitivity curve, something which I myself would love.
Thanks to your post I have just looked at his site again it seems he has now done this for e9x m3 which has a very similar ecu. I will get in contact with him and report back
As an aside be aware that our 'm-track' mode uses the rear brakes heavily (I'm not sure of it does on the e46 version or not), I almost killed a new set of rears at a very wet day at Spa a few weeks ago.
Hey Bud, Please check with Martin and report back if possible. it would be awesome if we could get something like ECU works since there's not many options out there for us ...

Thanks for the heads up regarding Mtrack and the rear brakes, it'll be on my radar..