SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
Yup, stationed here. I've done Neuschwanstein twice and it is very beautiful. I would love to do the ED if I ever buy a German car new. I've already seen the Porsche and Mercedes plant/museums and will be seeing BMW's at the end of the month before I come home.
During our ED we toured the the BMW Museum (and of course, the BMW Welt), the BMW Munich Plant, the BMW Dingolfing Plant, the Mercedes Sindelfingen Plant, the Mercedes Museum in Stuttgart, and the Porsche Factory and the Porsche Museum in Zuffenhausen. My wife actually said "Let's make it all about cars!"

Sadly, we got a flat tire in Trier on a Saturday afternoon, the day before we were supposed to drive the Nurburgring Nordschleife. As you know, no way to replace the tire until Monday morning, and we missed our Sunday Touristenfahrten. One of the reasons why we have to go back!

Appreciate 0