View Single Post
      11-27-2015, 02:41 PM   #19
dc_wright
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z43.0si Roadster

As typically happens when you have a plan, life happens and changes it. Had to have hip surgery in May so I've only been back out for a couple months. I ran the middle range adjustments for a bit and as Pokeybritches indicated the new Konis were really a lot better than the worn out OEM so I ran that for a while. Currently I'm running the fronts at full firm, the rears are still at the mid range, and the front H&R sway is at the softest of the two connection points. Bumping the fronts up to full firmness significantly improved transient response and after running 3 events against the same competitors it looks like it improved times about an average of a second comparatively. For the next iteration I'm going to move to the stiffer front sway bar point, move the front strut settings back to mid range, and adjust the rears to the 3/4 setting and then run that for 3 events and see whether that gives further improvements or regresses. Seems like that's the number of data sets it takes to sort through all the variables and tell whether a set up is better or worse......