Rep
Drives: Anything

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [10.00]
2018 Audi S3  [0.00]
2004 X5  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar93 View Post
There's options all over the spectrum depending on what you want.

On the quieter side you have Eisenmann Sport, Stromung, Remus, Supersprint Powerloop.

If you don't want loud you'll want to avoid RPi, Rogue Engineering, Supersprint Race.
Agreed. I'm not sure which video the OP had watched, but listening to exhaust loudness on YouTube is very misleading since every microphone used will be normalized, that is, the automatic gain adjustment on the MIC will always try to set the gain to it's maximum level without clipping the sound. So, YouTube is not a good way to judge how loud an exhaust would be in real life.

I've had Remus, Eisenmann Sport, and Supersprint Race on my car and have heard Stromung and RPi in real life.
  • Remus have a nice deep tone, but is barely any louder than stock. Most people don't even noticed the Remus until either me mentioning it or they see the tips.
  • Eisenmann Sport is just slightly louder than Remus. I had to add an RE x-pipe to wake it up a bit and is currently my best setup.
  • Supersprint Race is LOUD and droney. I took it off after only a week with it.
  • Stromung is the next step above Eisenmann Sport. It's almost like the Eisenmann Sport/RE x-pipe combo, but not quite there.
  • RPi is even LOUDER than Supersprint Race, but does sound RACECAR!

So, if you don't like loud exhausts, but wants a deeper tone, then start out with Remus. Then add an RE x-pipe if that isn't enough for you. The Remus and RE x-pipe combo would still be cheaper than an Eisenmann Sport setup.
Appreciate 0