Pheonix
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe 2012 e93 M3

Garage List
2007 BMW/Z4MC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruscoupe View Post
Yep, I tried H&R's on my 3.0si Coupe several years ago and knew almost before I left the house that it wasn't going to be a long marriage. In fact, the marriage lasted on ~25 miles until I got to my parking garage at work and realized I wasn't going to get in without scraping the front end. Had my wife stand outside and watch to warn me, and sure enough she almost immediately started waving her arms. Switch places with her and watched myself and sure enough, no way that car was going to get in that garage.

Went just driving around 7th Street/Camp Bowie areas (of Ft. Worth, since you're in Dallas you may know where I'm talking about) and it seemed like at least every other restaurant/bar/etc I would go was going to be the same problem.

So we just turned around and went home. H&R's came off about a week later and I sold 'em here for something like $50 and just wrote it off to one of those things.

Rusty
Seriously? How much does the H&R's drop? I have Eibach and don't have too much troubles in the bay area. The keys are figuring the best angle to approach and smooth/stable speed (the suspensions will compress if too much accellaration or decellaration occurs)
Appreciate 0