View Single Post
      04-15-2012, 12:48 PM   #59
Newff
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si

Wanted to bump this thread because since I've not been in the same province as my car since August I'm craving more Montego Blue Z4 pics. I've posted pics of mine in other places but might as well add them here too since it's the Montego Blue thread. Anyone else with Montego Blue post yours too!

I was going to do a paint correction last summer when I was home for 5 weeks because she does have swirls that show up in the sunlight but I was having too much fun driving I didn't feel like having her in the garage for 1 or 2 days lol. Not planning on doing much with her this summer except paint correction and Cold Air Intake to make her sound even nicer. I removed the foam in the sound generator which made a HUGE improvement (inside the car). It makes driving so much more enjoyable. Oh, and I REALLY want aero side skirts..but not this summer

Inside the dealership in New Jersey, USA with 108 style rims, runflats, and regular antenna.

After being shipped to my home in Newfoundland, Canada with Apex ARC-8, Hankook V12's and stubby antenna.

Last edited by Newff; 04-15-2012 at 12:59 PM..
Appreciate 0