Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.83]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.83]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3002 tii View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FazAttack View Post
I know this is a long shot ... but if anybody has to back out on the full day event in Monticello .. me and my friend would be more than happy to buy your spots from you. In the 10 minutes it took us to register the remaining spots were filled Thanks, G
Honestly you can have just as much fun if not more doing DE for same price. Yes you get to drive their M cars but part of the day is filled with 1/4 mike race and auto-x which isn't terribly exciting. The road course part is limited by a pace car who makes sure everyone is within reach so any slow drivers in group will be a limiting factor. Not to mention last I did this they didn't even open the full course.

That said the track is beautiful and pretty cool to check out since it's members only but I wouldn't get down about about missing out. If you're willing to put your e92 on track, you'll have just as much fun signing up with PCA or CCA at Watkins or Lime Rock imo.

I was up there last year with a friend:

1/4 doesn't excite me at all. The autoX is fun for bragging rights though! At Thermal M School they let me and another student peel off the main groups with an instructor. It's was the three of us going around the slower groups.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0