View Single Post
      10-16-2019, 11:15 AM   #130
MOTK
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westersund View Post
Curious to hear how it will perform at the ring and a nice touch with the temperature readings, look forward to those!
Worked well, hit an indicated 170mph ish down the Döttinger Höhe straight and even my broken (by myself) lhs duct held up well.
With the amount of autumn leaves around the grills probably helped not having those go into the disc, fair few collected.
Some very minor rubbing noises were heard in various areas of the track, I've yet to investigate as I had to leave the car pretty quickly on my return to the uk. Nothing serious though, I ended up tie wrapping the hoses to the arb (swaybar), I expect on full droop/load is where this is occurring. That said it could be from the new A048 tyres I'm running and not the kit/hose at all.
I'm at a more technical track on monday (the ring is perhaps surprisingly not that hard on the brakes, even for an amateur like me over-using them) , just need to grab the temp paint for the discs off my mate for some readings.
Attached Images

MC IB, CSL intake, Schrick 288/280 cams, SS race bbox, RPI, AP f&r w/RSL-29, Apex ARC-8, A048, KW CS, Turner arms & RTAB limiters, VT engine mounts, Rogue pulleys & RSMs, Tillett B6s, custom half cage, UUC ssk, M5 knob, oem strutbrace

Last edited by MOTK; 10-16-2019 at 06:36 PM..
Appreciate 3
wdb4718.00
eggman51198.50