11-17-2019, 07:13 AM   #3675
Golddots
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

Anyone from VA?

I'm trying to make sense of this :

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/leg...192+ful+HB4021

It says any handgun with a magazine over 10 would be illegal. But further down it says this
"A. For purposes of this section, "large-capacity firearm magazine" means any firearm magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device that has the capacity of, or can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition, including any such device with a removable floor plate or end plate if the device can be readily extended to accept more than 10 rounds of ammunition. "Large-capacity firearm magazine" does not include (i) a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device that has been permanently altered so that it cannot accept more than 10 rounds of ammunition or (ii) an attached tubular device designed to accept and only capable of operating with .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.".

Does this mean that a g26 is illegal because it can accept any 9mm Glock mag ? I know aftermarket mag extensions are available for virtually every serious pistol. My 10 round hks have available +2 or whatever so those would technically be illegal as well right?

Last edited by Golddots; 11-17-2019 at 07:23 AM..
Appreciate 0