Canada
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MC (Sepang/Sepang/insane)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4M_GT3 View Post
Wow, keep the posts coming brother!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RABAUKE View Post
Damn. Putting it back together with shiny new parts will be fun though. At least I hope so. Interesting that you give the parts that piss you off the finger, I've done that a few times in my life too.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeka1 View Post
Wow!! Subscribed for the end result! Keep up the good work and you deserve tons of credit for doing this all yourself in your garage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deemo319 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
very very cool!!
Thanks, all. This isn't going to be done for awhile, but it should be a fun ride for everyone. Looking forward to fabricating a new rad support that can be removed with the bumper on the car, for example. And also fabbing all of the front-end aero to make the big coolers effective, while still getting cool air to the airbox, and also keeping enough closed vertical area to make the splitter effective...

Oh yeah. That reminds me: I ordered a set of the Trackspec Z4M hood louvers the other day. I wasn't sure how I was going to deal with underhood pressure, and then all of the sudden another Z4MC owner comments on one of my Instagram photos, and his car has this amazing hood that looks like exactly what I need! Of course I figured it was going to be some kind of $3,500 unobtanium piece - but nope, Trackspec, and they're ridiculously affordable for what appears to be very high-quality pieces. Win.
Appreciate 0