View Single Post
      07-06-2019, 04:52 AM   #31
Vanne
Down Under!!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC

Thanks Ti, yeah mate, I've looked at the shift points, and ill be running final somewhere in between 4.10 and 3.91 due to running 19's with 35/30's on my car. I am normally in 3rd going around turn one, and ill envision still being in third around turn one, albiet 350rpm higher and hopefully will hold that till the end of turn one.

will see, I have however thought about it. Ive also thought about that on the international Cxt, we have 2 long straights, where I struggle as it seems the top 2 gears just seem to go on forever, so will hopefully see a nice change there too.
I am really looking forwards to the change, but the whole diff refurb (might as well while I am there) is costing more in bits and pieces than I thought. Awell, its all a learning thing. think ive blown my birthday present from my missus already though. lol

I ummed and arred a lot WW about 3.91 or 4.10.. I just love the way my car looks on 19's and will keep those, so that's why I went with 4.10, that and my tracks do look like it will serve the higher ratios well here. You know what, I could be way wrong, that's true too, but I am grinning to find out. No SC in my future, so staying NA, and I think 4.10 will be a good match for that anyways.